Rebellious

(Sorry that I haven't posted for a while everyone. I've been busy..............doing other things........yep.)

I've been thinking about what I've wanted to post about and I thought about how I've always been a really secret child (and still am). 

Ever since I was young I would always have notes that I would hide and not want my parents to read or I would wake up at 5 in the morning to watch a TV show that my parents recorded that I couldn't watch, etc. 

There was also a book that I wanted to read but, my parents wouldn't let me so I kept it under my dresser and read it at night. 

I've always been really rebellious

Don't judge, I bet you're the same. We need to be a bit rebellious. 

It's what makes us human. 

It's as if I'm a secret agent that spends my days and nights breaking into safes that my parents don't want me to get into or know about and have under surveillance. 

But, without fail, I always manage to break in. 

I've never been the sheltered child even if my parents think I have and. that. is. a. good. thing. 

But, the real question is.....what lead me to being "a secret child"?

I guess I've just always kept to myself and did what I wanted to do no matter what anyone else said. I don't exactly no what inspired me besides my curiosity, burning knowledge and excitement.

Maybe I'll look back and regret being this way.

Only time will tell. 
 
-DiMiTRi Snow


11 comments:

  1. "I've always been really rebellious. Don't judge, I bet you're the same. We need to be a bit rebellious." " I guess I've just always kept to myself and did what I wanted to do no matter what anyone else said. I don't exactly no what inspired me besides my curiosity, burning knowledge and excitement." I loved these lines. I feel the same way I've been the rebellious child of the family. I really liked this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Being rebellious is quite exhilarating.

      Delete
  2. I love this. So simple and I love every last line of it.
    "We need to be a bit rebellious."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun being the black sheep kid in the family and doing whatever you want and your parents still think you are this sheltered clean cut kid? V relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This. Is. My. Life. My parents think I'm the obedient child who does the dishes when asked but they don't really know me. I do feel like a secret agent. All the time.
    What I'm trying to say is that I love this whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do like this post! It just really rings true for me! You really just put it in a way that people can very easily relate to this and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete
  6. "We need to be a bit rebellious." Preach it, yo.

    ReplyDelete