Waiting for Ensnarement (Stranded)

We are all stranded on our own island of thought and mortality and we aren't getting off and it hurts. 

People say that God puts poisonous trees on our island for a reason and that he knows what we can handle........ I'm not sure if I can handle the poisonous trees on my island. 

It's a constant battle telling myself that I'm going to have to live with those tree's for the rest of my life and it f*cking sucks. Hiding the trees with fake beautiful flowers so no one can see what really is there is a constant workout everyday. 

No one knows what kind of trees are on my island and it's probably the worst kind of tree anyone can get. They've been here for as long as I remember and I have no where to go to be at peace but, it's the island God gave me.

I'm stranded here and won't be released until the tide rises and ensnares me to my death so, while I'm here, I need to find those hidden caves and beautiful meadows to get me through the day. 

I'm sure whoever is reading this that you have your own island filled with disgusting plants and roots and I deeply cry for you inside. 

We're human. 

Find those beautiful places to escape to and remain there as long as possible and don't let anyone tell you different. 

- DiMiTRi Snow



6 comments:

  1. I love the story this tells and how its almost like a parable. the line "we're human." kind of brings it all home. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't exactly know what you mean by this, but I have a pretty good idea and it relates to my life perfectly. Thank you for putting in words what I never could. Super good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hiding the trees with fake beautiful flowers so no one can see what really is there is a constant workout everyday."

    Brilliant imagery.

    ReplyDelete