A Blank Canvas

Hello, I'm DiMiTRi Snow. That's the name I was born with and will have with me forever; even in the next life. When we're born, our parents give us a name; a blank canvas to take with us wherever we go.
Our goal in life is to figure out what the finished canvas will look like by making small sketch lines here and there, maybe even starting to add paint and eventually finishing it. There comes a point in our life in which our canvas could be multiple things and we aren't sure which direction it's taking us. We make guesses and continue on thinking we're finishing what the canvas is supposed to be but, we always need a mentor in our life to teach us how to finish the masterpiece (A Gandalf, I guess you could say if we wanted to mention LOTR). I'm at that point in my life where I don't necessarily know what my life painting is going to turn out. But, with people guiding me I can find out who DiMiTRi Snow really is.

- DiMiTRi Snow

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You're such a fantastic blogger. Thanks for taking the time to read mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find that mentor. I bet that canvas will be a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I tell you that you will have a beautiful masterpiece. I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete