Nicholas Cage, "LOST" & "Sex and the City 2"


A while ago I visited Blockbuster for one last time to see what cheap movies they had to offer me (after most of them had been bought) before they closed their doors FOREVER. 


Looking around all I could see was....

1: Rejected Nicholas Cage movies

2: Every season of "LOST"

3: Multiple copies of "Sex and the City 2"


No shock there.

Looking back, it doesn't seem that long ago when my parents would bring home copies of movies they watched as a child convincing me that I would enjoy them, BEGGING my parents to buy the overpriced soda and candy and, being so excited to see what movies were coming out on DVD by checking the poorly designed booklets located at the front of the store. But, all of that has been replaced by Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc. and it blows my mind to think that things can change SO FAST!

Who knows where we will be in ten years. Things change so fast and we need to be prepared and always ready to adapt. 


- DiMiTRi Snow

3 comments:

  1. Really liked how you integrated your idea into the blockbuster situation.... really awesome stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back so many memories. I always wanted to buy the packaged cotton candy there.

    ReplyDelete