I Don't Need No "HERO"


I feel like I'm getting comfortable in my own skin now. I haven't felt like this for a long time and I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing. Over the past....two months I would say....I've learned a lot about relationships than I ever did throughout all of Junior High and past years in High School and it's a great discovery. It's so selective and it drives me crazy. Especially with this one person. Not that you could even call it a relationship. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You drew me in like the subtle beautiful roar of thunder only to strike your lightning deep into my heart. I'm angry that you completely stopped talking to me because you were afraid that I wanted more and you didn't want to hurt that slut you call your boyfriend that you've never even met until right now as we speak. Are you scared that we would have something? You too scared just to be friends?

You're that box of delicious strawberries that has mold hiding at the bottom of the box and it's time to throw you in the trash but I keep looking at the unspoiled side.

When I first met you I thought you were charming, funny, had a great look at life, good taste in music but apparently I was wrong and I have other friends that are there for me and other relationships to be had.

How Ironic that someone with the same name as you as appeared in my life and they're more amazing than you ever will be. 

All I'm saying is that you're missing out on one hell of a bitch.

Me.

Have fun in California. 

I don't need no hero. 
I can save myself. 
Give me a needle and thread and I'll stitch you up.
Anything is possible. 
Excuse my rude. 
But f*ck you and your California Jewel.


(Sorry for ranting. Just had to get that out. I'm pretty sure you all have similar feelings toward certain people.)




-DiMiTRi Snow





9 comments: