Dear.... pt. 2


Dear Trevor,
You have no idea how amazing it is to have someone just like me. Thanks for being a great friend and for Skyping me to talk about our lives.

Dear School,
Please fly south for the summer. Think of the children.

Dear Hollister,
I know that you can do this. It will be hard but do what's best for you.

Dear Yahoo and Bing,
I've never heard anyone say "Let's Yahoo that!" or "Let's Bing that!" Google kicks your ass so please get over it and move on with your lives.

Dear Baja Blast Mountain Dew,
Please stay in the stores always and don't return back to your home that takes me twenty minutes to get to. Thank you.

Dear Vampire Diaries,
You were so. good. in your first four seasons! WHY ARE YOU FAILING ME?!

Dear Dobby,
Let it be known that I BAWLED when you died and that I remember sitting on my couch not knowing what to do with myself. Curse you J.K Rowling.

Dear Grandpa,
You honestly think no one is there for you?! Bullshit. I may not be at your side 24/7 but I'm still your friend and I don't understand that you wonder why people aren't including you AND THEN you purposefully avoid people. Straighten your priorities and realize that you are loved.

Dear Morgan Freeman,
I pray to you every night. Amen.

Dear Parents of screaming children at the movie theatre,
Please. take. your. child. out. now. before. I. throw. my. popcorn. at. you.

Dear skin,
Stop being stubborn and just tan please. Seven Peaks weather is coming and I got to look my best.

Dear Solange,
You go gurl! Shove those high heels down JAY-Z's throat!

Dear Bishop,
You are more plastic than most of the girls at my school.

Dear work,
Please stop hiring more people. I NEED MONEY! College is coming up soon and every penny counts.

Dear Toy Story,
I've peeked around the corner when my toys weren't looking at me and they didn't come to life. Thanks for crushing my hope.

Dear Seventh-Grade self,
Get a grip! You are a mess.

Dear Ke$ha,
You need to come out with your own brand of toothpaste called "JACK".




-DiMiTRi Snow


















2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at some of these. And Vampire Diaries is nothing but pain and angst and cheap plot tricks now. Ke$ha is missing a great opportunity with that toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love how you word things.

    ReplyDelete