This is Our Story


I remember talking to you over Snapchat as you were coming back from Las Vegas.

I remember you picking me up in your red car, nervous that I might insane.

I remember our 7/11 visit where you told me that Mexican Hot Chocolate was the best choice.

I remember sitting on the hidden bench with you, lit by the full moonlight and feeling like I was in a movie.

I remember when we first kissed and I felt like sparks flew.

I remember that someone almost saw us.

I remember being pushed against a tree ;)

I remember that I felt like I've known you my whole life when I first met you.

I remember when 1-minute felt like an hour when I was texting you.

I remember when I thought I got you sick but, in reality you actually got ME sick.

I remember comforting you when you were at your worst.

I remember watching New Girl and both freaking out when Mercedes came on screen.

I remember thinking that you are totally Schmidt.

I remember bringing you soup and taking you to the doctor.

I remember the first time I heard you crack your ankles.

I remember when we slept in the same bed and I felt safe.

I remember tickling you to death and you begging me to stop.

I remember when you came to see my show and I couldn't contain my excitement.

I remember our Starbucks visit in between your classes when you were wearing your snazzy coat.

I remember going to the Haunted Forest with you and Katie and sassing all of the workers/ saying that "You need to get some work done!"

I remember when I first found out you've been on Broadway and I was starstruck.

I remember your rough hands and how you were surprised that I found them sexy.

I remember you dancing to Meghan Trainor in your apartment.

I remember meeting your roommates and loving them.

I remember when I first said "I love you" and felt so flustered.

I remember when you said it back.

I remember both of us staring deep into each others eyes and for a second the earth was still.

I remember watching "The Village".

I remember when I realized that you were my first love.

I remember when you made me breakfast and you were freaking out because it was snowing.

I remember talking to you on the phone and couldn't help but smile.

I remember surprising you with BYU graham cracker ice cream.

I remember our canyon movie experience.

I remember your embrace as if we were two lost puzzle pieces that finally came together.

I remember Atlantis.

I remember when I discovered that you have a tendency to growl.

I remember when you told me that you were dating her.

I remember when I told you that I wanted what's best for you and that I'll be here waiting for you.

I remember having a hard time seeing pictures of you and her and wanting them to be with me instead.

I remember wanting nothing but your happiness.

I remember when you almost cried in front of me and it made me know that you felt safe around me.

I remember when you were gone.

I remember when I couldn't stop thinking about you.

I remember New Years, wishing we could exchange kisses.

I remember when my friends said I should move on.

I remember when you said you wanted to start over and I was beyond thrilled.

I remember when you were in Idaho and I wanted to drive up there so I could comfort you.

I remember you giving me my Christmas present and feeling so grateful.

I remember when I found out the truth.

I remember seeing you and him together and realized that I've been blind all along.

I remember not being able to cry, even though I desperately wanted to.

I remember looking back on all that we've been through and feeling grateful that I met you.

I remember when I loved you and wished you could love me back.

I remember you. Nothing but you.



I wish we could make more memories to remember.




-DiMiTRi Snow


1 comment: