The Asylum in My Mind


(This post was me letting go of my thought process and just letting my fingers type what they needed to type.)






I feel victorious.

I felt.

Words spewing out of my hands like it was raining in London.

Children playing on the swing sets, hearts full of hope and dreams. Crushed. Future is dark.

What would you give up to have a clock that could tell you what you are feeling at this moment in time. To tell you where to go in the future.

I see my sister watching the fairies fly across the sky. Glitter. Feelings. Endless possibilities.

Cherish people. 

Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel.

All I want to do is express how I feel. 

I'm stuck in Wonderland. Following the White Rabbit as my tears begin to flood the floor beneath me. I reach for the cup of tea but drown my emotions in it's sweet taste.

I never know how I feel about you. I KNOW you don't know WHAT we we were and how it was mean't to be. I feel your touch.

We got it and then it's gone.

Wait patiently and everything you want will come to your doorstep wrapped in a beautiful bloody bow.

Show forgivness to the ones who wrote their name on your heart in permanent marker and then left. 

I will always love you. This love is good. This love is brave.

You are brave.

Take risks on strangers walking through Central Park with nothing but two dollars in their hand. They will change.

I'm legit you piece of shit.

You're a better male impersonator than most of us.

Rape is me.

Shut down the city and fill the streets with posinous vines that wrap around your body.

Train... train... train... train... 

Suck it because I am the Queen of England and this is my mother fucking speech.

Curl your hair because you look like you belong in an ASYLUM with the white walls caving in on you as your teeth begin to bleed.

Open your heart and eat it. 

Look at ME!!!! Stop being whatever you are. I want to see you become an eagle and fly away so I can shoot you down.

Metal corsets help me bear the pain. 

Up in flames.

Don't quit while you're ahead even if you're shackled in the deepest ocean.

My head is spinning around and around. Lights flashing, white lights. Blue lights. Lighting stirkes the floor as you feel the ground and crawl towards me. 

Many beetles flying out of the hive drown your thoughts. 

Caution: Bioshock hazard.

I just want you to know that all you ever will be is the squire to my queen as I strap you down to the bed and whip you with the strongest whip, blood flashing across the empty canvas you left.

Flowing water finds everything that I touch. 

Talking and live it because all you see is black and white and black and white.

Loose hair as you turn to see my face with the puzzled innocent look on your face as I see what you what you found the whiteboard. Fuck ou alnd your mother.

i will always look thorugh the furthest cavern and find the withered creature that is left there.

A soft choir slowly begins to be loud.

you will remember me for centuries and I will go down in history. 

Kale and Quinoa salad tastes like shit compared to what I am.

You mother fucking liars go to hell along with Nicholas Cage and Uma Thurman.

Mermaids drag me down with their glimmering naked bodies to the thousand knife death. 

You look so pretty but you're gone so soon.

King Midas's touch will never turn you to gold and Rumpelstiltskin will never take away your baby because you'll never have one. 

The stone paved steps begin to open up to reveal the inner goddess I was hiding. Draped in the finest of silks.

Madonna is more of a man then you will ever be.

Skirts gliding off the floor to the sound of violins and prancing reindeer covered in the finest frost.

Life is a scandal. Everything is an affair.

Cancelled. You are cancelled.

Post- Production.

Finale. 

Fin.


DiMiTRi Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment