"I"



I live through people's fictional lives.

I sit against the wall and pretend that all the people walking by don't exist.

I put on a different mask every day.

I am a caffeine junkie waiting for the next high.

I am not as stylish as I want to be.

I am a low-key nerd.

I am attracted to powerful and dominant women.

I am (was) in the middle of a love triangle that is way more complicated than anything Stephanie Meyer could write.

I hate causing drama but seem to be a key player to making it happen.

I wish my life could be a music video/musical.

I don't want to be used.

I am a small fish in the ocean and strive to become the bigger fish.

I am sometimes bad at communicating with people and getting the message across. 

I hate having to take pills to be a happy person.

I think I have ADD.

I would live in Disneyland if I could.

I wish that people would stop being fake and care about one another but that's the world for you.

I am beyond flexible and can do some weird things with my body that can creep people out sometimes.

I live for the applause. Take that as you will.

I am pretty sure I am a different person around certain people. Whether it be to impress them or to fit in.

I am human.

I make mistakes.

I love you for who you are.

I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.

I am DiMiTRi Snow. And that's not going to change.





4 comments: