What's Next?


I've always wondered how people would react if I took myself out of this world.

People would probably wonder how they could have prevented it and blame themselves for doing something that were "supposed to be doing" or "could have done better" and then they would probably continue living their lives in sadness and eventually forget.

If I ever wanted a one way ticket out I would never have the guts to do it.

People make life so shitty that you just want to make them to suffer as much as you can even though they probably already are suffering.

I'm at the point in my life where I'm counting down the days until "My Christmas Day" where everything goes as I want it to be and where I'll be at the peak of my happiness but, until then I'm anxiously awaiting to open my presents.

The problem is that I'm blindfolded and people keep spinning me in different directions and I'm not taking the path anymore that I was expected to take.

I'm now graduated from High School and nothing has really changed other than me receiving a piece of paper that isn't even an 8.5x11 and having a day where I could go eat wherever I wanted to.

There was no castle to run through to get to the next level/world of my life. Thanks Mario.

No one started dancing and singing in their graduation robes that I expected to happen thanks to "High School Musical 3".

Emma Stone didn't speak.

I didn't take a picture with a girlfriend like I expected to.

And soon I will be living in an apartment with FIVE OTHER GUYS (which will probably be all RM's), with beds that I don't fit in and a single bathroom that all of us with have to share. Awesome.

Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you?

I just want to know.

What's next?



-DiMiTRi Snow






3 comments:

  1. Obviously you weren't close enough to me at graduation cause I totally was singing HSM3. Love you.

    ReplyDelete